Thursday 13 March 2014

Question 7 - Evaluation



Question 7



- Looking back at your preliminary task, what do you feel you have learnt and what progress has been made?

      From my preliminary task I have learnt many things on how to create a better and more professional magazine. Looking back on my preliminary task I have noticed I didn’t put enough effort and detail into the little things. For example on my contents page my numbers we’re all different sizes and out of place whereas now I look at my music magazine they are one of the first things I spot out making sure everything is in line and order. My preliminary task was very simple. I had many colours all over the school magazine and the images not contrasting well with the text. I have realized from my music magazine. I have made it more professional adding in lots more detail to each page of my magazine. I have learnt to use InDesign for my music magazine whereas with my preliminary task I used Photoshop I have now found that InDesign is much simpler to use and with InDesign you can do a lot more for example with InDesign you can have your whole magazine on one document and have the text flowing from one page to another with Photoshop you was unable to do this so this consumed a lot of my time stopping and starting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment