Thursday 13 March 2014

Question 6 - Evaluation


6.  What have you learnt about technologies from the process of constructing the product?



Before this project knew basic skills on Photoshop as I had used it prior in year eleven for my GSCE coursework. So I was able to get straight into the task using my knowledge and skills to help me create my preliminary task and my music magazine. Although I had this knowledge throughout the task I have learnt to use InDesign. We was told to move from Photoshop to InDesign as we would benefit from this. At first I was clueless about Indesign and did not like the program but as I started to piece my magazine together I started to learn more and in many ways Indesign is the easiest thing to use once you know how to use it. The thing I like about Indesign the most is you can have all your pages on one document adding and removing things from your magazine quite simply. i also like that you can click certain buttons to make your text flow onto the next page. This came in handy for me obviously with my article. You can also put my text straight into colloums with a simple button without having to piece out different texts boxes like Photoshop. I think using InDesign has benefited me and my work and hopefully helped me create a better magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment