Thursday 13 March 2014

Question 5 - Evaluation



Question 5
How did you attract/address your audience?

- I have ensured my magazine will sell by adding unique selling points to my magazine. Many successful magazines do the same. I have included many top known artists within my genre of music. This helps the readers to understand the type of magazine and connects with their taste in music.  I am sure my magazine will sell because I have made my magazine professional and perfected all the faults in my magazine from having the perfect photograph on the front cover to having the twitter @ logo in the corners of each page.  I have made it attracted to the buyer by adding free posters, freebies & personal parts like adding a ‘tweet in page’ to give the audience a chance to feel included and secluded to the magazine, this would get seen by other followers on twitter and create a bigger audience which is great for me as I shall then sell more magazines. 

No comments:

Post a Comment