Monday 14 October 2013

Magazine Name Ideas

 


 
I have made a spider diagram for a bunch of magazine name ideas. i have picked 3 of my favourite magazine names.
Radar - i like radar because it gives the feeling that my magazine is 'alert' i feel it represents my music theme and connotataes searching and being alert. this also shows the magazine is 'on the radar' when comes to finding out new gossip and upcoming artists.
Volume - connects with music by using volume it could be a volume of the radio, ipod, cd this instantly reveals to my readers it is a music magazine and makes it very clear with a catchy name.
Discover - i like discover because its a quite catchy phrase also it is a metaphor for discovering new aritsts it although this is a very good name I’m not sure it will catch on as it could be mistaken for a geography/discovery magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment