Tuesday 22 October 2013

Colours




These are various colour schemes I may use for my music magazine.  The colours I like most are light blue and red these are both powerful colours and are used in many music magazines eg Kerrang and Q. these are very powerful colours and grab the reader’s attention straight away. Red stands for power and aggression which many rock artists are tied in with. And light blue is used in many of kerrang’s music magazines as it is made very bold and eye-catching as they have yellow along with this colour to have it standing out and attracting people to reading their magazine. I think it is very important that I only use one main colour along with black, white and grey otherwise my magazine will start to become very ‘pop’ and childish.

No comments:

Post a Comment