Tuesday 22 October 2013

Masthead Deisgns



These are my masthead deisgns. i have used most of these as they have the rock/indie affect. I want my masthead to stand out and be very creative and eyecatching. I really like the second and third desgins although the third font does remind me of a cartoon magazine so i will not be using this for my magazine. the fourth font is very likeable although it reminds me of grunge music instead of rock. i have decided to go with the third one down (Broken74) as it is most sutitble to my rock/indie magazine and i think this font will stand out on my magazine as it is very bold and eyecatching. This font is also like KERRANG magazine's masthead although it is alike they are different and my magazine will have a different effect to KERRANG.

No comments:

Post a Comment