Thursday 12 September 2013

Preliminary Task Designs

 























This is my preliminary task scetches. my magazine is a school magazine for haydon. i have created this for students to buy and enjoy whilst finding out all the latest information about the school and whats going on within. my front cover has a main story of Olivia heading to live xfactor. i also add in more intresting photos into my front cover to drag readers attention. i have headings like students get outstanding results, the new canteen food and the upcoming events. this makes the readers feel involded as they are finding out all the gossip that is happening around the school. My contents page is very simple but has is going to have a nice layout. their is going to be a big photo on the top of either the sixth form common room or the new canteen food. i have choosen between these photos because they are bold and exciting to look at. i am going to have 'contents' written below my photo in bold capitals to make it stand out. then i am going to have 3 collums to show what contants on each page. this helps the reader understand the magazine and what it contants so they dont have to read the whole magazine to find one story. my colours for my contents page are going to be very simple and bold so readers can see it and understand it clearly.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment