Thursday 12 September 2013

Preliminary Task Designs






















I have created my front cover and contents page. my front cover has changed slightly from when i created my desgins. i have re arranged the layout and the type of photos i have used. my front cover is very bold with the main story taking up most of the page. i have added photos on my front cover to make it intresting and stand out. the text is black so it is bold for everyone to read. i have added the haydon logo which is a stag. this matches well with my magazine's name. i have also faded the logo so the main story covers it and makes it look more effective. i have added an issue number and date to the cover incase people collect them or just want to know what number magazine their on. My contents page is simple and effective. Big, bold title. which drags the attention of the readers. having my articles and stories in collums so it is easy to understand and i still can manage to have a image on my contents page. having the page numbers big always helps for people to understand and know exactly what page they are want to go to. i have the text in black and red because these colours contrast eachother and stand out. i decided to go along with a photo of the sixth form common room as in this issue of the magazine their are many stories on results, sixth formers unifom, their work and the sixth form food. so i think this fits in very well with the weekly issue. although if my stories we're many about sports eg pe, sports day, compeitions i would may of had the cover photo as a student doing PE.

No comments:

Post a Comment