Thursday 12 December 2013

Contents page draft - #2


I have now finished all my text for my contents page. I used paragrapgh style for my text this helped me to keep the same sizes, fonts etc. This helped me lots ot complete my magazine and get my magazine to the best it can be, having my fonts and text all the same show i have a consistancy in my magazine. I currently have place holder photos on my contents page these are what i'd like my images on my contents page to look like. these images are only on my contents page until I have done my photoshoot. I have made my subscribe very bright and bold to attract the attention of my audience and drag them into buying my magazine. I have also added more text into my contents page as I needed to fill the gaps in my magazine. This fills my magazine and makes my magzine look full and creative with lots going on all over the pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment